Friday 5 December 2014

Exclusive Marvel 35mm Preview: Daredevil from Knight Models


The team at Knight Models have sent over a new 35mm Marvel preview. (They are awesome)
It's the Man Without Fear, a Marvel Knight and soon to be Netflix star.

Daredevil


Daredevil a.k.a Matt Murdock the lawyer, is a well loved and very popular Marvel Hero.
Losing his sight after an accident, Daredevils other senses developed to Superhuman levels and he gain a 'Radar Sense'.
After training with a ninja master, Daredevil used his enhanced senses to hear and feel things that any other person wouldn't notice. Giving him the edge on the streets and in Hells Kitchen.

I have never really been a Daredevil fan myself, but when I first looked at this model I was struck by just how stunning it is. With a single colour costume it could be hard to make a model look impressive, but Knight Models have managed to pull it off with a mix of pose, fantastic muscle structure and costume details.

I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on a copy of DD later this month and when the Marvel rules appear, I'm sure he will be getting a lot of table time.

What do you think of it?

- Hendybadger

3 comments:

  1. I'm a bit reversed to you: I like Daredevil, probably one of my favourite superhero's. But I don't think the sculpt does him justice. The muscles are too profound and the pose doesn't really do it for me.
    Perhaps one of my least favourite miniatures from the range thus far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one is your favourite so far then?

      Delete
    2. Though question, ... there are many good looking mini's in the range.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...