Monday 8 December 2014

A Boxing Glove Arrow? ...... To Punch People A Really Long Way Away!



WARNING! Mini Arrow Season 3 spoiler at the bottom of this post!!!!

After my last Knight Models review, I found myself with an extra Green Arrow model. As he has never really had many alternate costumes, I was wondering what to do with it.
Then it hit me! (sorry)


A little joke for Green Arrow readers / viewers over the years has been his Boxing Glove Arrow. I couldn't resist giving it a go.

With the help of the Tabletop Skirmishers Facebook group, I managed to get my hands on a Butch boxer model from Reaper Minis. His gloves looked to be the perfect size.

I cut the blades off of GAs arrow, cut the glove off of Butch, filed them both and drilled a small hole in the back of the glove.

Then I ended up with this.........


I think its a perfect fit. I know its the right glove an not the left he is usually seen with, but it's the best I could find.
I might even have to have a go at tweaking his rules. Add and extra type of ammo, or replace one of the existing ones to give 2 Stun Damage instead of current 2 Blood on his stat card.
His current stat are HERE and on the Batman Forum it has been mentioned he will also be getting Leader stats in the future.

All I need to do then is get him painted up and start punching people a really long way away!

For those not bothered by little spoilers, here's the image that made me want to do this.


- Hendybadger

13 comments:

  1. Awesome conversion, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastically silly and great conversion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is spectacular! Great job with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all.
    Trying to work out what other silly little bits to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just seen the episode and actually cheered i am such a DC Geek

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Next Gen Store

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! boxing ring wear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gratisdumps Providing you the Premium Quality Microsoft AZ-120 Dumps PDF for Passing your AZ-120 Certification Exam. Prepare our Microsoft AZ-120 Exam Dumps PDF Now to Get Proper access on your AZ-120 Exam. If you choose our Microsoft AZ-120 Braindumps so You Can Easily Pass your AZ-120 Exam. Because we have the best AZ-120 Study Material for your AZ-120 Exam Preparation. So Why Are you waiting Come and get the reliable Microsoft AZ-120 Exam Dumps PDF to get good Marks in Your AZ-120 Exam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! My Name Is John Smith here I am telling you about the online store name as Kingofblingbirmingham which is providing you the best and different accessories which is fully made up of Crushed diamond Pieces all the Products are given Below:
    1. Romany gypsy bling ornaments.
    2. Crushed diamond accessories.
    3. Rhinestones for furniture.
    4. Gypsy bling clothing online.
    5. Romany bling Homeware.
    6. Gypsy bling furniture.
    7. House of bling furniture reviews.
    8. Rhinestone bedroom furniture.
    9. Crushed crystal accessories.
    10. Bling furniture.
    11. Crushed diamond furniture wholesale.
    12. Crushed glass furniture wholesalers.
    Now Choose this online store for getting the beautiful Accessories for your home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Description: Thanks For Sharing the Information on Weed in DC. So Now If you want to Get the More Info Related to the Weed in DC then u need to Visit Our Official Website

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funerals are always expensive and most of the families are unable to afford the overall funeral costs. The funeral advantage program has been very helpful to these families by providing them with monetary benefits to make proper arrangements for the funeral.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...